[HOT] Greeting

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sun Nov 27 14:22:45 GMT 2011

To respect osm, talk-id is official.

But i dunno who is the moderator, and how evangelist and commit is he, and
also what is his relationship with osm.or.id.

I have osm-id.org, but wont use it.

My planet will be osmosa.net.

I will wait what happen in osm indonesia community, and i have deadline to
launch.

I am glad, hot, learnosm, and kompetisiosm still undercontrol in kate hand.

U wish kate is indonesian.

Hehhee..