[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 02:50:13 GMT 2011

This is a really good opportunity!
I'm going to be busy this week in a conference, and then moving stuff ... so even though I'd like to take a lead on this, this is a bad week for me.
I will be checking in on Saturday and Sunday, to see how I can drop in contribute to the simulated mapping.

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron