[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:23:24 GMT 2011

Hi Kate,

I've been busy for the last 3 weeks, but I'm still working on the
tasking manager even if it's a bit hidden (code cleanup,
authentication fixes, etc...).
Nicolas asked me for some thoughts and quotes on an dashboard
application. I'm still thinking about it and I will probably call
Nicolas to get more information because I'm not sure I have a clear
view.

I also tried to follow the several discussions on the hot mailing
list, and I must admit that I'm a bit lost. For example, I didn't
really understand what this "simulation" is about.

I'm still super motivated to contribute in a way (software dev) or another.

What does working with GISCorps mean exactly? Who is Randy Hale?

Even though, I would be happy to help GISCorps as a software developer
volunteer too.

About the tasking server, there were a lot of interesting user
feedbacks (in the google document, or recently on the mailing list).
Some of them are worth being taken into account, in my opinion.

Pierre