[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 29 15:31:53 GMT 2011

Kate Chapman  2011-11-29  05:04:50
wrote

Hi Pierre,
Would you be interesting in working with GISCorps?  Randy Hale who
knows their work and OSM really well will be project managing from
their side.  The idea is to have their volunteers help us map.  I'm
not sure if they are going to make map products, but it would be
something to discuss.

Kate

I need to know more exaclty what we plan to do, the
technicalities of the project and the contacts of persons involved.
In particular, whats are Imagery urls and whats about using the tasking manager?

Give me Randy Hale contact and I will discuss with him.

Regards

Pierre Béland