[HOT] Fwd: 2011-10-23 10:41:21 (M 7.3) EASTERN TURKEY 38.6 43.5(378fb)

Shu Higashi s_higash at mua.biglobe.ne.jp
Tue Oct 25 04:47:40 BST 2011

I think we need some cooperation to fix these complexed situation.

How about these steps?

1.define offset value for JOSM and Potlatch
<JOSM>
offset: 30;-14 ?

<Potlatch2>
diff(offset?): +0.00026, -0.00003
for example
(Bing)43.31880, 38.52070
(Ground)43.31906 , 38.52067
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=38.520231&lon=43.317905&zoom=18&layers=M

2.Re-align featured ways
-primary roads
-secondary roads
-railways
-waterways
-some huge objects

3.Re-align all objects
I think JOSM would be useful to move objects at once.
(Though I'm not good at using JOSM)

Shu Higashi