[HOT] Help Test the New Tasking Server

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Sep 20 09:04:16 BST 2011

Hi Ed,

Actually there was a University competition in Padang around tracing
buildings back in July.  I don't suspect the students are going to
continue digitizing at the moment.  You could always look and see how
recently the buildings were added. If it was in the past couple weeks
then it might make sense to hold off.

I think that highway=residential is okay.  I've been to Padang and
that is what I would classify that as.

Best,

-Kate