[HOT] HOT's Mission

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:31:32 BST 2011

In some sense, preparedness and (economic) development overlap aren't
mutually exclusive. Building social and organizational resilience through
the activities of HOT contributes to both.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein