[HOT] Tasking Manager - Un-gridded jobs

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 10 22:55:08 BST 2012

Pierre

Very interesting.

After a few hesitations, I realized that this was an Openlayer API where I should

1. Click on the Draw button
2. On the map, define the polygon by clicking successively to define corners of my polygon.
3. Click twice to close the polygon.

Type of instructions that should be added I think for less experienced people.

It will be easier to remove some areas. It wonder if it could be used by the coordinator to prioritize certain areas and remove others around.

Pierre