[HOT] Tasking Manager - Un-gridded jobs

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Apr 13 19:08:54 BST 2012

Hi Pierre G,

I'm unable to figure out how to draw.  I'm using Chrome w/OSX.

In my experience sometimes there are weird issues between Mac and
other systems. Or I'm just missing something obvious.

Additionally would it be possible to have a couple additional settings
for the admins:

1. Set the max size that someone can take at a time?  Just to prevent
someone from checking everything out.
2. A way for someone to just ask for a random area as well.  There are
a lot of people that don't actually want to pick somewhere to work.

-Kate