[HOT] Mali follow-up: Needs identified by OCHA

Joseph Reilly drjinbkk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:54:49 BST 2012

Without disrupting your work flows, I'm new to HOT.  I have very slight
mapping background; however, I've been a librarian for 20 years, previously
worked for LexisNexis and often am deployed on projects involving current
news/crises, etc.  I will gladly research and deliver (hopefully) useful
data to anyone on the team.

I also just joined SBTF and Crisismapping and am ready to start running
searches immediately.
Best,
Joe Reilly, (Middle East Institute, Washington DC)