[HOT] Communications Wiki Page

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Apr 13 14:11:44 BST 2012

Hi All,

I created a communications wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Communications

As we further coordinate our outreach I thought it was important to
have at least the start of some guidelines.  If people have other
tips/ideas you can always discuss here or edit the wiki.  I think the
most important thing about these materials is differentiating between
our external communications and internal ones.  One of the issues we
often face is people have not heard of what we are doing and then
confuse us with other groups or don't understand how we can assist.

Hopefully some of the work of the Activations Working Group can feed into this.

Best,

-Kate