[HOT] Tasking Server - Validation

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:57:51 BST 2012

Hi all,

Currently it's impossible to 'invalidate' tasks that have been 'validated'.
I really wonder if the validation if required. I mean, it's obviously
important to be able to 'invalidate' a task to put it back in the 'to
be done' tasks list when it is actually incompletely done. However,
being able to 'validate' a task shouldn't be that easy.

I would like to propose the removal of the 'validate' button.
What do you think ?

Or maybe, it should only be available for admin users, or to users
with a specific role (validators ?).

Pierre