[HOT] Tasking Server - Validation

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Apr 15 19:12:46 BST 2012

Hi Pierre,

I think being able to give people a validator role would be good.

In the Padang task I ended up invalidating a lot of tasks that were
"done" and then others went back and corrected them.  So I think the
workflow is good.

The other option would be to think about things on a broader scale.
What if in a task you could define multiple steps?

For example:

1. Trace roads
2. Trace buildings
3. Check

So that task would have 3 steps.

Another task might be:

1. Look for trace of humans in squares
2. Trace information
3. Check

This task predisposes that someone could jump over some steps.  For
example if there was signs of humans then things would go to step 2 if
there was not it would go to step 3.

-Kate