[HOT] Tasking Server - Validation

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 15 19:05:17 BST 2012

Pierre

Validation could be reserved to Validators and Admins.  Should it be invalidated. I say yes.
The validator would select a micro-task or an area on the map, and invalidate theses micro-tasks, adding comments, instructions to complete.
These tasks could be indicated as Incompleted and Comments / Instructions would be showed when the task is selected.

Pierre