[HOT] HOT Strategy Survey

Justin Henceroth JHenceroth at merid.org
Mon Apr 16 05:59:47 BST 2012

Greetings,

As many of you may know, Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) is currently undertaking a strategic planning process that will help the organization better understand and make decisions about the challenges, opportunities, and key questions it faces in the future. Meridian Institute has been brought on by the Wilson Center and the HOT Board of Directors to support this process.

As part of that process, it is important to understand the thoughts and concerns of those involved in HOT's work, including its members, volunteers, and those on the mailing list. To help us better understand that, please complete this survey.<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HOTSurvey> We will be combining the results of this survey with other various sources of information as we get ready to build a strategic plan. Your input is requested no later than Wednesday, April 24.

Thank you in advance for completing the survey. Your input is very valuable. If you have any questions or concerns about this process please contact Justin Henceroth with Meridian Institute (jhenceroth at merid.org<mailto:jhenceroth at merid.org> | +1.970.389.6996).

Kind Regards,
Justin
Justin Henceroth
Project Associate | Meridian Institute