[HOT] HOT Strategy Survey

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 17 10:46:29 BST 2012

Becoming a HOT member is by nomination, current members nominate others to
join HOT.  There are nomination periods roughly once a year.  Members vote
for the board of directors.

The activation working group is still working out when something is an
"official HOT activity." I would say working on the ground somewhere for
HOT such as in Indonesia or Haiti would be official as well as things like
tracing building information in Padang.