[HOT] HOT Chats? Useful

larlduc la at arlduc.org
Mon Apr 16 22:56:57 BST 2012

I have been wanting to join a chat, but my time has been so limited this
year.. also I don't use IRC (yet).
Maybe, so as not to waste people's time, pre-chat signups could be
established?

Re: [HOT] HOT Chats? Useful
From:
Joseph Reeves <iknowjoseph at gmail.com>
Date:
4/16/12 7:13 AM

To:
Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com>
CC:
hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>

Hi Kate, Hotties,

I always found the regular HOT chats useful, although my attendance
hasn't been too regular of late. I'd be keen to keep joining in.

Cheers, Joseph

On 16 April 2012 00:27, Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com