[HOT] HOT Scholarship to SotM? Opinions? Ideas? Thoughts?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Apr 18 18:32:37 BST 2012

Hi Joseph,

I think one of the issues we'll face however is it is hard to raise
money just to send people to conferences. I was fortunate to be able
to bring 7 people from Indonesia last year.

Honestly I was only imaging 1 scholarship to be possible if at all.

I wonder if any countries have ever done a fundraiser for one person
to go.  It would be an interesting approach to things. Similar to the
"mapping lottery" that happens a couple SotM's ago.

-Kate