[HOT] Including natural hazards in the HOSM data model?

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Sun Apr 22 13:11:17 BST 2012

Dear all,

as promised, I have started a wiki page on this issue:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenHazardMap

If you are interested in the question of natural hazards, please have a
look at it, comment, update and criticize!

Best,

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info

Skype: [image: Skype name: marmotte_la_gueuse]
Tajik mobile phone: +992 934 62 46 62