[HOT] Mapping Bogor

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Apr 22 23:17:42 BST 2012

Hi Alex,

While I think this is a great initiative you will have better success
if you spend some more time setting up the task.

I assume Emir helped you set it up?

For example the squares you've chosen are way too big for someone to
trace in a reasonable amount of time (15 minutes - 1 hour).  Also you
will probably have better tracing success if you give examples of the
type of combined roads you are talking about.

Additionally I would suggest translating this into Bahasa Indonesia as
well (there are people on the HOT list who will likely assist).  Since
Bogor is not at risk of disaster you probably want to ask people in
Bogor and the rest of Indonesia to help.

Thanks,

-Kate