[HOT] Fw: Kota Bogor on the task manager

dies38061 at mypacks.net dies38061 at mypacks.net
Tue Apr 24 05:16:28 BST 2012

I've spent several editing sessions on one of the grid elements, adding 1,846 elements between 11 and 21 April ... and there is much remaining.  I do like the enhancement of the Task Manager which allows you to work on the last grid element you worked on ... very nice.  I'm quite glad to see that I'm not the only one working on this Task.  Also, I'm trying to split my time between basic editing in the United States and 'charitable' editing in Indonesia. --ceyockey