[HOT] Fw: Kota Bogor on the task manager

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:42:27 BST 2012

Hi!

I am really sorry for making such big tasks on the job.  I am new to the
task manager app, and, I got nervous when I couldn't figure out how to
redraw the task square sizes.  I just dove in and deleted the job and
re-added it twice and it appears to have worked to shrink the squares and
leave the job with the same number.  Amazing!

Thank you so much for the help with tracking Bogor.  I am so happy to know
some folks care about our map :)

I received an email from a man named David who says that in coming months
even greater detailed street surveys might be done
in partnership with international NGOs for Bogor.  Living here is rough,
and it's just nice to know people care.

Alex