[HOT] Fw: Kota Bogor on the task manager

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:06:06 BST 2012

Ah, the newly created job is  http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/32

I was careful to delete the old job first before adding the new one, so,
perhaps, when I did it, it was merely adding the new job back in
sequentially?

Thank you for the attention to this, very happy to have manageable task
sizes.

I also wanted to point out that Wikimapia is very popular in Indonesia for
identifying the location of public buildings.

http://wikimapia.org/3652401/id/SMPN-15-BOGOR

That's a school that doesn't exist on another map.  OSM's Potlatch is too
heavy for most connections here; something to learn from?

Alex