[HOT] Fw: Kota Bogor on the task manager

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 24 13:26:03 BST 2012

Hi Alex,

You cannot copy from Wikimapia into OpenStreetMap the license is not
compatible.

Yes Potlatch is too heavy for the connection, that is why we have been
teaching JOSM. The instructions on LearnOSM are specifically aimed at
our experiences in Indonesia and show how to use JOSM.
http://www.learnosm.org/

-Kate