[HOT] Activation WG meeting: Tomorrow, 1500 UTC

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Wed Apr 25 21:20:28 BST 2012

Hello everyone, just want to invite you all to join us on IRC for another Activation Working Group meeting tomorrow at 1500 UTC. Our agenda is pretty much to continue working from the last meeting. Your help in systematizing our understanding of HOT's capacities will be greatly appreciated!

Please note the change in time - I'm taking a liberty because I'm on the West Coast and 0700 local time is just too damn early for me to be useful for anything this week. If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know on or off list and we'll adjust accordingly.

Hope to see you all on irc.oftc.net #hot tomorrow at 1500 UTC! Cheers.

SDE