[HOT] Activation WG meeting: Tomorrow, 1500 UTC

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Apr 25 22:44:47 BST 2012

Hey Schuyler,

Where do you see the discussion happening for the wiki?  In the
discussion section?

I have ideas, but I don't think I'm ready for them to be actual
response qualifications here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation/Response_qualification

Or is that something you would see us discussing during the meeting?

-Kate