[HOT] HOT Related Events in DC Next Week

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Apr 30 00:39:40 BST 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to specify the Hackpad is for the event at the Wilson
Center after the strategic board meeting.  It is meant to teach people
that work at the Wilson Center and the public that attend more about
HOT.

So let's keep the questions around those lines.

https://hackpad.com/TcQSA2AOqpN#Questions-for-Crowdsourcing-for-Disaster-and-Humanitarian-Response

I made a new Hackpad for general questions for the HOT board:

https://hackpad.com/XOD2vod0u2c#General-Questions-for-the-HOT-Board

You can also always bring those types of questions up on the mailing
list or email individual board members or board at hotosm.org.

Thanks!

-Kate