[HOT] [RFC] suggestions for HOT work

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 13 17:46:09 BST 2012

There are various ways that could contribute to map more
rapidly some areas. The map could be thought to show the Imagery (what
is to be mapped) and the OSM layer (what has been done so far).

For example, if the Satellite Imagery was added as one of the background
layers in the Task manager map, the mappers could examine rapidly and
focus on specific zones like the housing areas. It would be possible to
compare rapidly the Imagery and OSM data if it was possible to show a
transparent OSM layer over the Imagery layer.

We could also think of the possibility for the coordinator to highlight
some square tasks to be treated in priority. These squares could be
showed with a different color (yellow for example).

Pierre

Oleksij Rempel <bug-track at fisher-privat.net> wrote
Hallo all,