[HOT] Northern Uganda Tracing Exercise / Sprint

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:31:52 BST 2012

Copy pasting completed huts with the tags on them is the fastest way to do
this.  One more tip is that in josm select mode you can select a hut and
hold down ctrl+alt while you click and drag the mouse to resize the hut.
This lets you make a different sized one to copy and paste.  With this
method you can cover an area with lots of huts very quickly.

-AndrewBuck