[HOT] Northern Uganda Tracing Exercise / Sprint

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 16 20:21:15 BST 2012

A third one.

Other then Copy/Paste and Resize objects, it is usefull to Rotate objects like the buildings.

To rotate an object, keep Ctrl-Upcase pressed,  place the mouse over the object  and move the mouse to rotate the object.

Pierre

> De : Andrew Buck <andrew.r.buck at gmail.com>
>À : hot at openstreetmap.org
>Envoyé le : Jeudi 16 août 2012 14h31
>Objet : Re: [HOT] Northern Uganda Tracing Exercise / Sprint
>

>Copy pasting completed huts with the tags on them is the fastest way to
do this.  One more tip is that in josm select mode you can select a hut
and hold down ctrl+alt while you click and drag the mouse to resize the
hut.  This lets you make a different sized one to copy and paste.  With
this method you can cover an area with lots of huts very quickly.