[HOT] Opportunities in the Humanitarian Sector

Daniel McCrory daniel.p.mccrory at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:56:10 GMT 2012

Hi,

I work as a Spatial technician / Analyst in London.

I have several years experience within a high intensity map production
department and my most recent roles focus on asset management projects

I'm currently seeking a new challenge and am hoping to find some
opportunities within the humanitarian / development sector, but have so far
been unsuccessful. many agencies require previous experience.

If anyone has any information or advice they can offer this would be much
appriciated.

Many thanks

Dan McCrory