[HOT] Building Counter App

Yohan Boniface yohanboniface at free.fr
Mon Dec 10 01:02:30 GMT 2012

Well, being on "take a break day", after a discussion with Tim
(https://github.com/timlinux/osm-reporter/issues/2), I've quickly
implemented a proof of concept of the dynamic view: so you can now
browse the map and click on the control on the top-right of the map to
get the stats for the current view.
I've updated http://reporter.fluv.io to make it testable.
With the same warnings than before: it's a dev server, so not every time
up, and only small areas will work.

Yohan