[HOT] [talk-ph] Typhoon Pablo (Bopha)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 04:26:45 GMT 2012

Dear everyone,

As some of you maybe aware, we are on the 2nd week since Typhoon
Bopha/Pablo struck large areas of the Philippines.  Several
humanitarian agencies are now deployed to assist in the response.
MapAction [1]  is requesting updated road and other information to
many inaccessible areas in the region.

I created a task in HOT's tasking manager [2] , please help in the
tracing.  Right now we have limited imagery coverage (only Bing and
OrbView-3) but you can trace a lot of information from already from
these imagery.  More information on what and how to trace in the
tasking details/workflow.

Advance thanks for helping.

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Bopha_%282012%29
[1] http://mapaction.org/deployments/depldetail/216.html