[HOT] [talk-ph] Typhoon Pablo (Bopha)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:14:01 GMT 2012

Dear everyone,

MapAction is now finished with the response.  They are currently
wrapping-up all their activities in Mindanao related to Typhoon
Bopha/Pablo.

The maps they produced are available here:
http://mapaction.org/deployments/depldetail/216.html

Below is the message of thanks we received:
> Also, just to let you know, MapAction is leaving the Philippines today. Thank you very much for your supporting us so brilliantly!!!

As a result, I am closing this activation.  You can of course continue
improving the data.  Thanks to everyone who supported the effort.