[HOT] post-typhoon pablo/bopha imagery from atrium/unosat

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:48:25 GMT 2012

Dear Severin,

I noticed that too at Baganga.  Based on Sertit's page [0], horizontal
geometric reference is "Pleiades Navigation Parameters".
I don't know what it actually means but I suspect there were no
orthorectification done for the imagery.  There are uploaded traces in
which you can use to adjust the imagery.

[0] http://sertit.u-strasbg.fr/SITE_RMS/2012/09_rms_Philippines_2012/mid/SERTIT_Charter424_P02_Philippines_Baganga_North_Damage_5k_midres.jpg

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Severin MENARD
<severin.menard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Maning,
>
> What about the georeferencing for this new imagery? Eg Baganga has an offset
> comparing to Bing and the current vector data.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Severin
>

>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:17:19 +0800
>> From: maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
>> To: osm-ph <talk-ph at openstreetmap.org>, HOT <hot at openstreetmap.org>
>> Subject: [HOT] post-typhoon pablo/bopha imagery from atrium/unosat
>> <CAPzumuFuPnOncq=EeGSSTqrgrPWoG7WVgt+zwkjStweZx5TCzA at mail.gmail.com>
>>
>> Dear everyone,
>>
>> Post-disaster imagery in selected areas in Mindanao affected by
>> Typhoon Pablo/Bopha is now available for tracing in OSM.  This imagery
>> is currently available through JOSM and you need to agree with the
>> Astrium/UNOSAT license to access them.  Full details on how to use the
>> imagery is available in the individual tasks below:
>>
>> - Montevista - http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/130
>> - New Bataan - http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/131
>> - Cateel - http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/132
>> - Baganga - http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/133
>>
>> If there are problems with accessing the imagery, just ask here. Thanks!
>> --
>> cheers,
>> maning
>> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/