[HOT] post-typhoon pablo/bopha imagery from astrium/unosat

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri Dec 28 20:14:32 GMT 2012

Hi,

As it might be useful to have a agreement on common offset values for
this imagery, we could try to crowd-source their computation, by
averaging "contributed offset estimates".

I'll dive in and submit some values (from JOSM, in Mercator projection,
epsg:3857) :
- for Montevista : -87.1; 24.2
- for New Bataan : -40.7; 14.4
- for Cateel : 52.2; 13.2
- for Baganga : -61.9; 44.9

(Looking mostly at the town centers, with existing OSM data and GPS
tracks where available. These are themselves averaged over 3
""independent"" estimates).

So what are your offset estimates ?

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem