[HOT] Meeting with WB about MapMaker?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Feb 3 02:33:39 GMT 2012

Hi Andrzej,

My issue with the agreement is I think it is short-sighted.  Maybe it
will "alleviate poverty" now, but will it stifle economic growth
later?  Is the decision a short-term gain which has really long term
consequences?

Personally I could care less of the World Bank "partners" with OSM or
anyone else.  I do care that they adopt and follow policies of using
actual open-data licenses.

Best,

-Kate