[HOT] How to set up a RSS

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 3 13:53:00 GMT 2012

Robert

If you want to publish from your website directly, you would have to create a parser to translate to the RSS format.

One simple way to have your information translated automatically to RSS would be to Publish from a Google Doc Spreadsheet. The two url links below explain how this can be done simply.
http://www.mmmeeja.com/blog/web-development/google-spreadsheets-rss.html
http://simile-widgets.org/wiki/How_to_make_an_exhibit_from_data_fed_directly_from_a_Google_Spreadsheet

I have prepared an example working well for RSS format. But I dont succeed to export as GeoRSS. The {georss:point} column is not recognized.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOSmYHb1c9ndEtrbXdidXp0Y01LRlo4V0pIMzl4UGc#gid=0

regards
Pierre Béland