[HOT] How to set up a RSS

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 3 14:12:34 GMT 2012

In the last post about this subject I described how to publish a RSS Feed from a GDoc Spreadsheet.

After completion, we publish to the web and get a link to the published data selecting RSS as output format.
Below is the link to see this RSS.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/0AmOSmYHb1c9ndEtrbXdidXp0Y01LRlo4V0pIMzl4UGc/od6/public/basic

Pierre Béland