[HOT] I love Open Source, I love Open Data, I love, I love ...

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 13 15:35:08 GMT 2012

A love virus is propagating on internet Today

Heather Leson and I where in Ottawa last week at a conference. Discussing about humanitarian groups, Crisis Mapping, Open Data and Opensource in general, we had the idea to propagate this Love Virus.

To let people know that we love OpenSource and Opendata, we spread a Love virus on internet today. Please Join and add your testimony.

Please have fun and participate by voting at https://loveopensource.crowdmap.com/main
Add your testimony and spread the virus to your relatives.  Everybody should write in the language he master the best.

If you have contacts in news agencies, please propagate the information to them. If you think of other Distribution lists to send  to, please do!

I love Open Source, I love Open Data, I love, I love ...

Pierre Béland
HotOsm Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/weblog/