[HOT] Question regarding tasking manager "etiquette"

Michael Krämer ohrosm at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:04:30 GMT 2012

Hello,

as I have previsously done some armchair mapping I recently decided to
direct some of my mapping energy to help mapping Padang. Doing this
using the tasking manager works perfectly for me. That's really a decent
tool to work with.

After mapping a number of squares I came across a few which were already
completely mapped. So I struggled what to do with those - mark as done
or not?

I assume marking as done would overall help the project. But on the
other hand it also a bit of taking credits for somebody else's efforts.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
	Michael