[HOT] Question regarding tasking manager "etiquette"

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 18 02:58:47 GMT 2012

De : Pierre GIRAUD
Date/heure : 2012-02-17  21:13:09
4/ admin users can't mark a task as undone.
As far as I know, anyone can invalidate a done task. Were you thinking
about something different, Pierre?

Pierre, I dont see how we can invalidate a done task. I thougth this was impossible. And I am not sure we should let anybody revert a task. We might accept that somebody can revert is own tasks only.

An other interesting feature would be to give the possibility to go back to tasks that have been done so far, to verify or correct something. A Tasks History List would do the Job. When clicking on a mapper name, this list could appear plus an hyperlink to this mapper OSM personal page.

What I want to simply say is that we dont have a long experience using the Task Manager. Various situations, experiences of coordinating in various situations may bring other thoughts.

Pierre