[HOT] OSM presentation late April

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 18 14:06:50 GMT 2012

Richard,

Below is some material that you can reuse for your presentation.
Text for the DFAIT Open Policy session in Ottawa.
http://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/hot/documents/HOTCrisisMappingForeignAffairsandInternationalTradeCanada-2012-02-09.pdf
Slides
http://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/hot/documents/HOTCrisisMappingForeignAffairsandInternationalTradeCanada-Slides-2012-02-09.ppt

Our recent activation with World Health Organization about the Libyan Health Registry may interest them. We developed an interactive map to monitor data. We also integrated Crowsourcing possibilities where people from Libya can geolocate Health facilities on the map.
See http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2012-01-31_wrapping_up_the_libyan_health_facility_activation
http://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/hot/openlayers/libya_health.php?lang=en

Pierre

Richard Welty 2012-02-18  07:54:26