[HOT] [tasking_manager] new page layout

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 20 21:42:18 GMT 2012

Pierre

I cannot see the new layout looking at this Youtube Video. At the end of the presentation, there are partially showed new windows where I cannot see the exact content. A Power Point might render it better.

I think that it would be a good idea to have a different instance where we can see the new layout and beta test.

Pierre