[HOT] HOT presentations for non-GIS, non-OSM types

Todd Huffman huffmantm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:00:44 GMT 2012

Hi Richard,

I've been working with Rotary International in Jalalabad, though I'm not
funded by them directly.  If you're interested I can introduce you to the
Rotarians I work with over there.

Cheers,

Todd Huffman

HuffmanTM at gmail.com
Office: (562) 537-1320
Twitter: @odd

Email is the most reliable means of communication.  If you have a pressing
matter that needs immediate attention please send me an SMS at
1-562-537-1320.

EOF