[HOT] haiti aerial imagery

Peter STUMPF Peter.STUMPF at unoosa.org
Thu Jan 12 14:44:22 GMT 2012

Dear Richard,

we had put some information up on our site those times - have a look at:
http://www.un-spider.org/haiti
Scroll a bit down to the table where you can jump directly to post
disaster sat imagery.
Hope that helps,

Peter
https://twitter.com/#!/UN_SPIDER

Peter Stumpf
UN-SPIDER
United Nations Platform for Space-based Information
for Disaster Management and Emergency Response
UNOOSA
United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs

Hermann-Ehlers-Str. 10
53113 Bonn
Germany

Internet: http://www.un-spider.org