[HOT] haiti aerial imagery

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Thu Jan 12 15:00:37 GMT 2012

thanks, i have located imagery that will serve my immediate need.

i just found out that i'll be giving this presentation on HOT at next
wednesday's
meeting of the Albany (NY) Rotary club. i'm not aware that any of you
are local
to upstate NY, but if you are, you're welcome to attend as my guest,
just let me
know by Monday.

richard