[HOT] Rectified imagery of post flooding in Norther Mindanao, Philippines in relief warper

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:36:46 GMT 2012

Hi,

I rectified THEOS (Thailand's satellite) imagery in relief warper [0].
 This imagery is good reference for tracing inundated areas/riverbanks
along Cagayan de Oro and Iponan River.  I am having issues adding more
GCPs to improve rectification accuracy.  Please add more.

BTW, what tag to use to use for the flooded/inundated areas?  AFAIR,
Japan's tsunami areas were tagged as natural: wetland; wetland:
tsunami; tsunami:damage: yes.  Can we use the tag natural: wetland;
wetland=mud?

[0] http://maps.nypl.org/relief/layers/20
--
cheers,