[HOT] logo permission?

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 01:34:12 GMT 2012

Yeah we didn't open license the hot logo because I reckoned it might be useful for us to be able to reserve rights to it or do the trademark thing further down the line, or at least I didn't want to rule that out. So it's copyright HOT but of course people should feel to make use of it in anything like this. Not sure what the best legal way to express that is.

For the avoidance of doubt in this instance: as a member of the HOT board I hereby grant you permission to use the HOT logo in your presentation.

Harry Wood