[HOT] logo permission?

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 08:13:22 GMT 2012

Harry,

I too am not a member of HOT but i have been using the logo on my website to link back to:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Hot

In closer reading of the licence, i see that i too should seek formal permission to do this.
Unless someone wants to nominate me as a member?
Sam Larsen

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Samlarsen1